Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling Uneasy

Ok so is there something going on that I don't know about? Some of my favorite bloggers havent updated their blogs in a while! I am a simple women, doesn't take much to make my day. (Well actually there are things....but I digress) Reading folks blogs are part of my evening wind down activities. Something about totally losing myself in the thoughts and lives of other people for just a few minutes a day is exactly what I need for my mental health break.

I've got a few blogs I read faithfully. And I've been checking them the past couple of days and AACK! the same blogs are staring at me. Just when I had gotten hooked too. Is there some type of blog holiday going on? Is September blog vacation month? LOL I know I shouldn't be tripping about this, but sheesh, I want new blogs!

LOL ok rant over. I guess everyone needs a break sometime. I mean really keeping up a successful blog is difficult to do all year and sometimes that writer's block creeps in. I can understand needing a break. I guess......I'll be patient.

Here's sending some bloggers energy via web love to my favorite bloggers. Come back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because Hilary has kids. Those damn kids ruin everything ;-)

I've got a ton of blogs in my blogroll that are clearly linked for sharing purposes. Feel free to peruse!

And tell your cousin Period I said hello ;-)

(sidenote: Um .... my verification code down below starts with OBD .... as in "Old Dirty Bastard" ... you know, the rapper? Hahahaha)

Tha Management said...

:) Blogging can be hard work, especially if you have other work to do! I get upset when people don't blog regularly too though. That's what gets me through the long days.

Sophia said...

LOl Lilsass, I don't even have kids yet but darn if I laugh my head off at her kids antics. Hilarity indeed. thanks for the advice about your blogroll, I'm off to check it out.

The Management- blogging is hard work indeed. Especially when you're not quite sure if what you're writing about it worth publishing on the web. Doesn't really bother me though, I'll write it anyway, lol

Don said...

I agree - an entire year of blogging without taking a few breaks here and there would be quite a feat.