Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

In Need.....

I'm in need. Of lots of things usually, but right now I'm in need of 3 things: a magic wand, Dorothy's shoes (to click 3 times) and a genie (in or out of the bottle).

I figure all that stuff is needed to truly whip me into another place in life. Don't worry, I'm not depressed, just restless. Life feels like its in a holding pattern and I can't quite figure out what I need to do to switch it up a bit. Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the blessing of life, a few years ago I was simply fighting for it. So I can appreciate the simplicity of just being. I just feel like I'm on the verge of something, which typically would be very exciting, except that I have no clue what's coming and i've been "on that verge" for quite some time now.

Talk to me, have you ever felt like this? Here's the therapist asking you all to give me guidance, some advice, a flash of light.....anything to get the ball rolling....

No comments: