Anywho...I'm not really big on "get me this for Christmas". I actually get nervous and tongue tied when folks ask me what I want. I'm not used to anyone getting me anything...and that's ok with me. Not knocking anyone, it just takes extra effort for me to think about asking someone for something. Ehhh maybe I'm too hard on myself. I'm probably missing out on some friends with loads of money (yeah, I know probably not) just waiting for me to send them my Christmas list.
So my Christmas list? Its actually pretty short. I'd just ask Santa for the money to buy the list of things I want. That'd be the absolute best, to have enough money in ONE day to go buy everything I'd love to buy. That's never happened. Like ever. I buy more than one pair of jeans in one shopping spree and I'm telling you I'm happy.
So if Santa is listening and wants to know how I'd make good on that check he'd send me, here's some stuff I do have on my list. Why? Its my blog and sometimes its nice to dream and to wanna spend money on something you don't necessarily need, but would love to have. Indulge me, I'm a bit heavy on the egg nog.
I really don't think you should waste any time commenting on how you hate Uggs, how you think they're ugly and you don't see the hype. I LOVE Uggs and I don't care what you think. They serve a very important purpose in my life I dare you to wear a pair for a day and tell me you still hate them. Actually I don't care what you think I won't stop wearing them. And these are sparkly too? I love sparkles.
Since we're talking about sparkles, You cannot tell me these are not the cutest sneakers ever in life. And yes, they are indeed by Ugg A. too.
Ok I feel like 2012 is the year when my purse addiction will come back into play. I've spent a whole year wearing the purses I have. Let me tell you that I'll NEVER do that again. Starting with this baby... This is actually the simplest purse on my list. Classy and elegant.
Hmmm what else? Oh yes, I'm thinking of trading in my Wii and upgrading to this. Face it, I need hands free fun. I'll leave that right there.
I've been dying for a pair of real cowboy boots for as long as I've been an adult. Something like this would set my heart aflame.
you know what, I've bought so many cheaper coffee machines that have broken on me that one day I need to just break down and give myself a treat.
This dance I do with my itunes library to keep my 60+ gigs of collected music on my 32gig iPod is wearing thin. Seriously why can't I keep ALL my music on one iPod? It never fails that when I just have to hear a specific artist I touch the ipeezy and realize that's the artist I took off my iPod for a while to make room for another. The 64 gig would do me quite well.I could go on and on, but then again who couldn't? I'll leave you with this. I told you I like sparkles.



No comments:
Post a Comment