Ok so yes I'm still a bit upset that I can't seem to get the blogging from my Sophieberry working yet. Thus the huge lag in blog posts over the past couple of weeks. Anyone that can lend a hand, feel free to chime in.
Anywho, so yes another year older another year wiser and apparently BOLDER. Ha! I surprised myself today, and obsessed over one little thing that I took the plunge and did, and you know what? So far so good. I'm tempted to go a bit further, but patience is key with some things. ..... Happy Birthday to me, this will be a birthday I won't soon forget.
Was re- reading some notes I did on Facebook, and it rejuvenated me to get my goals working for me. I'm speaking in code yes, but that's necessary right now. In a few weeks hopefully I can be a bit more open, but for now.....I'll keep it to myself.
Entering new territory here....and its kinda fun, nah lots of fun.
The most important thing I'll remember about myself today is how hilariously long I obsessed over one small chess move. And then had the boldness to move that chess piece right into play....Well done, Sophia!

2 comments:
I love that analogy!! I too suffered from longing over one bold chess move and now I'm moving, I dare you to catch me!!
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!
xoxo
Happy Belated Lady! Hope your day was splendid!
Post a Comment