Ok I'm hilariously laughing at myself. I wonder how many of you that blog, actually check out the ACTUAL page that you blog on....I've almost never done it and now I'm realizing I should have.
I've somehow been thinking I've been blogging from my phone the past couple of weeks, but low and behold, I've checked out my page today and what??!! Nothing posted!! LOL what a nut......uh so year where have the 3 posts I sent from my phone gone to?? I'm hoping I didn't inadvertently type in the wrong send to address and now my lamenting about my utter boredom at the last conference I went to, while oggling the ONE sexy black man I saw there who was NOT married, who FINALLY sat next to me at one of the workshops on the very LAST day of a 3 day training, but then class ended about 10 minutes later....DAMMIT!....ooops, major sidebar, sorry. But anywho I hope it didn't end up on the page of some random blog out in blogsphere...Oh well if anyone finds my blog please return to Lost and Found please....thanks.
So how do I recap? Not much has changed in the world of Sophie, life's been ho hum lately, and I'm needing something to shake it up a bit. And I do mean a good shake up, I've had some major SWF drama since January and I think I deserve some good shakeups for a while....pretty please? So if you're full of drama and happen to be reading my blog, stay the heck away from me. If you're willing to add a bit of happiness to my life, email me, Facebook me, call me, text me, twitter me...hell just walk up to me and change my life.
Or....actually I'm tempted to shake it up myself. Really and truly, I'm ready to be doing something a bit different than what you THINK I would do. Just for the hell of it. After of course, I find the 3 blog posts I've lost.....

No comments:
Post a Comment