I suppose I should do this since I don’t want to. Maybe the writing is cathartic and will make something I’m dealing with seem not so scary. Eh well,
So I’m 7 days away from celebrating a major milestone. But instead of getting increasingly happy I’m getting increasingly terrified. Terrified….
Next Tuesday I get to celebrate 10 years of cancer free living. Ovarian & Uterine Cancer (yeah a double shot) that took away the best part of my 20’s and I’ve been struggling to get back to that carefree living ever since.
Terrified that all that prep to get to 10 will go out the window with something random. 10 years is long enough to make you think you’re really over something. For some reason though I can’t shake the feeling that JUST when I’m getting to a place where I can live life without it being a constant thought on the brain, something just something will come to ruin it all and I’ll be starting all over again.
That’s all that’s on my mind today. How to get to celebrating instead of worrying. Hmph, I WILL celebrate.
So if you see me, tweet me, tumblr me etc on the 17th please remind me to snap out of it and CELEBRATE!
THANKS

No comments:
Post a Comment