Maybe I missed the hype growing up. I'm not even sure when I knew what my sign even was. So forgive me if I'm not one of those folk who swear by it. I never read any updates, nor do I even like when folks autobot their daily horoscope into my Twitter/FB time line. As a matter of fact I've even deleted a few people because their stuff was driving me crazy. I don't even wanna know mine, but I have to read YOUR horoscope every am? GTFOOH!
I couldn't tell you what my "profile" is. I'm an Aries. An original Aries. I could tell you what my re-worked sign is but ummmm yeah. I don't care enough to go back & re-skim that article to find out. Usually when folks ask my sign and I tell them they say "Oh yeah, you're DEFINITELY an Aries!". That's followed by a smile, smirk and a knowing glance from the inquisitor.
Someone please fill me in....cause I have no clue whether its good or bad. I've likened myself to thinking my profile reads as such:
Aries- ultra sexy girl with a heart of gold. Slightly quirky (read: nerdy) with a hint of paprika. Humorous, loyal, and loves love. Hopeless romantic who's fueled by passion. Lives her life to the beat & lyrics of music......etc etc.
Now if this isn't the case, and my profile includes too many negative traits, I DON'T wanna know. I've been walking around with my astrological head held high for the wrong reasons..... But I'd rather it that way.
So now you want me to adapt (care) about a NEW sign? Please know that if I have to then....the profile is gonna be the same. I don't care what I'm called, its what I believe. Even if I'm whatever that new sign is, you know I didn't read it all but I think it was OchoCinco or something similar.
Actually that would be kinda fun.
"Hey sweetie, what's your sign?"
*Says with a switch in my hip & a twinkle in my eye* "OCHOCINCO!"

No comments:
Post a Comment