
The all infamous "side-eye". One reserved for people who piss you off, do something stupid, drive you crazy....you know the stuff that makes you really wanna say WTF? but instead you say 'side eye' cause you're proper and wanna be PC. So on the last day before I head back to work for real (cause Friday so didn't count) a few of my personal favorite Side-eyes:
-To my sister who inspired Gabu's side-eye. Whatever you said or did, made her royally mad. From me, to you; Don't do it again (lolololol)
-Speaking of working Friday, to the person that broke up a good snowtoriousBIG week with random hours of work....or whatever it was I did that day.
-To the folks on FB who insist on putting up cliches on someone's Fb status. I love Jesus as much as the next person, but when someone says "FML, I've got a flat tire!" the appropriate response is never "Jesus will carry you through"...maybe "Do you have Triple A?" Or "How 'bout I come pick you up?"
-To the loads of dishes in my sink....and this being my last day off, to me for now having to spend an hour or two tidying up my apt and washing dishes.
-To procrastination & lazyness for letting myself go. Health & fitness is where I was two years ago, and I WILL get it back. Getting it back (Ie exercise) is painful as heck though.
-To not having enough wine in my apt to last past a snowed in week. And to having to ask the friends coming over to bring some cause I have none. For shame...
-To blogspot for NOT sending me notifications when I have a new blog comment.
-To those of you who laughed AT me (instead of WITH me) about my last blog post.
-To the chick in my last blog post who didn't want her boo to help me up. Yeah I'm still mad about that.
-To Target for NOT having any Funyuns after the experience of my last blog post. When I finally got out with some buddies there should have been a plethora of Family Sized Funyun bags available.
-To the loads of people speaking negativity about the new "We are the World" song. Yeah I know it has Justin Bieber (Who?) and Autotune and all that....but its for a good cause. That trumps Autotune...I actually love it, but I guess I'm a biased...phooey on you, I still love it!
-In the same subject, MAJOR side eye to the person(s) who thought a mere glimpse of Anthony Hamilton in the video would suffice. YOU had Anthony Hamilton and didn't give him a solo part??!!
-To the 'friend' who thought they'd "check up on me, since I'm single" as their Valentines Day call.....singleness does not equal misery....if you think it does GFY....(figure that one out)
-To folks who try their best to 'hurt my feelings' on the regular. I know who you are....and I guess the old saying is true. You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I'm learning the meaning of it, but watch it! I've got my (side) eye on you!
-To recognizing the NBA players yesterday by their scandals and not their profession. Or maybe the side eye is to them.....
-And finally, to me again....for it now being 30 minutes later and I STILL havent' tackled that sink full of dishes.
Adios amigos!!

2 comments:
LOL! I cannot even remember now what I did or said to your niece. In any case I've been getting these looks from her forever. I'm so glad I cannot read minds, because I believe my feelings would be hurt a lot.
I think I know what GFY means and kudos to you!!! I can't believe someone called you for that anyway. Not even LOL >(
your niece is so saying in her mind, "screw all yall. I want a baby bottle pop." LMHO
Post a Comment