Blogging is an interesting thing. On the one hand its like an instant public diary. You fight yourself when thinking of something to write, because you have to think about who may read it before you post. On the other hand sometimes you write just to share personal stuff with whoever will read it. Its kinda weird, I have a few people who actually 'know me in real life' who read this, but most of the folk (& I'm assuming that's plural) are strangers. So it can be cathartic.
I don't hold myself to the 'gotta right every --'mantra either. I write when I feel like it. And the topic varies....just depends on my mood.
So this one is really about nothing. I have a few drafts on some topics I want to discuss but don't feel like editing & putting them up right now. They'll come eventually. For now I'm content letting you know that I'm thankful for the ability to talk uninterrupted about me. Therapists don't get to do that often, if at all. We spend our time listening & sharing advice. And don't think that ends when the workday ends. Not complaining about it just educating the masses......cause maybe you didn't know therapists need advice too!
Ok gotta run, my popcorn is calling....
-Sophia
Peace, love, vegetables and lots of glitter!!

2 comments:
Blogging is so cathartic for me, I'm not sure how I coped before it. A lot of what I write is very personal, sometime's it hard for those who are really close to me to read it, but I know that through our blog's we have the ability to lift someone's spirit's, make them laugh, or sometimes share a tear. I'm glad I found your blog!!
Glad I've met you too Kia, makes me realize I'm not crazy and more importantly that I'm not alone!
Blogging is definitely cathartic for me too. I truly post what I want, and nevermind if its not grammatically correct or have a topic sentence. Its my thoughts and whether or not the internet world can truly follow, just putting them down quiets all the thoughts in my head....
Post a Comment