Ok so I stole ahem borrowed these questions from another blog. I would give credit to the blog but I lost it. I have this tendency to read blogs then click on links and eventually I lose where I started from. So to whoever started this line of questioning, THANKS!! and speak up if you want me to link you....
On to the questions
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Told someone off
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't do new years resolutions cause I never keep them
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister and my good friend Kim
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No...thank God.
5. What countries did you visit?
Puerto Rico & Spain.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Discipline & new experiences
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 17th, for the FIRST time in 6 years I forgot for the day why this day was important. (Don't know if that's good or bad)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Traveling twice, just like I said I would.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not staying disciplined with fitness
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Other than colds nope!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Sophieberry of course!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My niece who isn't jealous at all about the new fat baby in town, lol
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The mothers who have hurt or killed their kids. Do we really have women these days who DON'T know what a blessing it is to be able to have kids??!!
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills, music and food
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I'll let you know when it happens (hey there are 6 days left in 2008, there might be a chance)
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Please Don't Stop the Music- the beat is infectious....keeps me dancing
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:- i. happier or sadder?
sadder
ii. thinner or fatter?
fatter
iii. richer or poorer? uh how about the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercised and traveled
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
worrying
20. Did you fall in love in 2008?
no
21. How many one-night stands?
none; but really, do folks still do that?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Run's House.....uh can't think of anything else
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I still hate all the same people; lol
24. What was the best book you read?
Kris Carr's book
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
there are a few, any CD I can listen to all the way though without skipping songs, Emily King (cause live and on CD she's fabulous!, Brandy (just cause she's one of my favs and takes me back to my college days) and of course CHRISETTE MICHELE!
26. What did you want and get?
Courage to say what I feel regardless of the outcome.
27. What did you want and not get?
A try at a relationship (lots of fish in the sea does NOT apply to the DC area!,lol)
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
No movie that actually came out in 08 sticks out in my mind. How about movies I saw in 08 that may or may not have come out in 08? PS I love you, .....uh mind is drawing a blank right now
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Was in Spain, ate dinner at a restaurant with BFF and another friend, 33
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
see #27
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Bohemian girly
32. What kept you sane?
hope
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
-Lamman Rucker, cause he's talented, smart & respectfully sexy (Don't know what respectfully sexy means? check out his swagger)
-Michelle Obama, cause she's the epitome of a role model, something I've never had. --Beyonce cause I just wanna dance like her, her stage prescence is phenomenal and I like that she carries herself like a lady.
-Chrisette Michele cause I swear her whole album speaks my life! She's real and she did a timeless album that goes against the grain of today's music. She is my music idol!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The fact that Americans, ALL Americans voted for CHANGE
35. Whom did you miss?
My niece, I just don't get to see her enough
36. Who was the best new person(s) you met?
My chubby full of attitude nephew, Aidan
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: Life goes by quickly and you often have to fight hard and fight alone for strength, courage & wisdom.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: I'm so ready to love, I'm so ready to promise my all I'm so ready to give til' the day that my life is no more.....Golden, Chrisette Michele

No comments:
Post a Comment