Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Friday, August 15, 2008

On My Way.....

Nothing like a relaxing vacation to make you wanna get deep and reflect on life, lol.

Just got back from PR. Loved it (no big surprise, I've been drawn to Spanish culture all my life) Realized something while on the trip. I'm on my way.....

On my way to what?

I really don't know, so I can't tell you. I just know life is changing. And I'm not all that anxious about it cause you know He's got it all in and under control. Love feeling like that, all I have to do is do my part and let it happen. I'm sure many people wanna know what I'm on my way to.....lets take a few stabs at what folks are thinking:

You might be thinking--

--I'm on my way to love.

--I'm on my way to a big move.

--I'm on my way to becoming buff, lol

--I'm on my way to another vacation.

--I'm on my way to get another job.


but really what I'm on my way to is......happiness. Plain and simple. In whatever form that it takes, I'm ready for it.

No comments: