My life is in song. I can barely make it an hour without some words from a song, guiding me along my day. Ask the folks who spend the most time with me.....I’m always singing (and no I don’t do it well, lol) To me music is everything. Conversations are music, words that rhyme (and sometimes they don’t) that tell a story, set to music that warms your heart. Whether its Anthony Hamilton, Tracey Spencer, or Marvin Sapp, it all becomes part of my life’s melody. All in my imagination (Imagine me, being free.......) see what I mean? Most of my "status updates" whether on MySpace or Facebook", and even in "real life" usually are words from music. Sometimes I feel like "Rocking with you" or feel like "I’d take to the sky, I’d just have to open my wings" Sometimes I take a "hop one time...hands on your knees hands on your knees....." Other times I "remember when my heart broke" and more often i "don’t take it personal". I wish that it could always be "this life could make me so confused but its alright". So below are the ones that come to me most often. If you’re the music lover like I am you’ll know where each of these lyrics come from. Feel free to contact me if something stumps you....
- How could the one I shared my dreams with, take my dreams from me.....
- All in the spring, as the lovers & birds would sing, I’d be walking along with no where to go, quietly doing my thing....
-Never would have made it without you....I would have lost it all....
-I’m not thinking about those sights, won’t be there to enjoy the view.....
-In fact here’s just another ordinary day.....
-Over time I’ve been building my castle of love. Just for two, though you never knew you were my reason......
-Saying goodbye can be the hardest thing to do, when you really love someone. You keep holding on, hoping that a second will last, last you forever.....
-Cause He, He sees what you’re going through. God is willing, & He’s able, This did not catch Him by surprise, so just trust Him & just Step Aside.....
-When I saw the break of day, wish that I could fly away, instead of kneeling in the sand, catching tear drops in my hand.....
-Gravity, is working against me, & gravity wants to bring me down. Oh I’ll never know.....
-If I was a bird I’d take to the sky, I just have to open my wings. It feels like I’m flying when I look it your eyes, and its all because of the love that you bring. I’ve spent most of my life stuck on the ground, but you lift me up so high.....just look at me now. I’m free......
-I have climbed highest mountain, i have run through the fields, only to be with you...................
-Sing you a serenade everytime the wind blow......take the time to look above and you know you can’t sing about love, without singing bout Me.....
-Are you digging on me?...........
-This is not a coincidence, and far more than a lucky chance, but what it is, that was always meant.......We can’t lose with God on our side, we’ll find strength in each tear we cried, from now on it will be you and I........................
-For you there’ll be no crying, for you the sun will be shining.......
-Being strong, not letting people break me down, you won’t get that joy this time around, can you imagine me?.....
-Hallelujah, salvation and glory, honor and power unto the Lord our God, for the Lord our God is mighty, the Lord our God is omnipotence, the Lord our God, He is wonderful.....
-Here I am to worship, Here I am to bow down, here I am to say that you’re my God, You’re altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me.....
-I just want you close, where you can stay forever, you can be so......that it would only get better.................
-Zion is calling me to a higher place of praise...............
-Another day chance to make another chance, a fragile place running on empty. A smile so faint, barely even break the space, worlds on shoulders now. don’t be afraid, He who knows will make a way, His Word alone is what has kept me.......
To be continued.....cause you know I’m always singing.

No comments:
Post a Comment