Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

No So Dirty Little Secrets...

Somehow along the way in blog land, I've become addicted. You know what to....those zillion "tell me about yourself in 350 questions that you email out and never get back. And you never get them back because other than the person who sent it to you, no one else takes the time to sit down and answer the darn questions! And that's really annoying.

Anywho, here is just one of the zillion questionnaires I've filled out over the past few months.


Be honest no matter what.[ONE] Who was your last call from..when?
.. cause I rarely answer my house phone, Janelle, a few hours ago
[TWO] Where was your default pic taken?In my room[THREE] What’s your middle name?Kayla[FOUR] Your current relationship status?single, yet.......
[FIVE] Does your crush like you back?Haven’t had a crush in a while, a long while[SIX] What is your current mood?bored[SEVEN] What’s your mom’s name?Yvette[EIGHT] What color shirt are you wearing?red[NINE] Would you kiss the last person you kissed?No, although his lips were quite sexy, looking for new lips! LOL[TEN] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?whoa, lots
[ELEVEN] Have a crazy side?yes, although folks don’t believe me[TWELVE] Ever had a near death experience?Yes everytime I catch the metro at night [THIRTEEN] Something you do a lot?lately, yeah cry (When did I become such a wuss?)[FOURTEEN] Angry at anyone?annoyed yes, angry no[FIFTEEN] Do you wanna see somebody right now?Definitely only I haven’t met him yet lol[SEVENTEEN] When was the last time you cried?didn’t you read 13?[EIGHTEEN] Who would you do anything for?My niece[NINETEEN] Have you gotten mad at anyone lately?Yeah "La idiota"[TWENTY] What is the one thing you notice about the opposite sex first?Lips, definitely lips, and gotta have clean fingernails, or I’ll get nauseous[TWENTY-ONE] How do you feel about love songs?they’re my mantra
[TWENTY-TWO] What’s your biggest secret?uh, secrets don’t get told
[TWENTY-THREE] Where is your ex?chilling in the Northeast somewhere I’m sure
[TWENTY-FOUR] When’s the next time you will leave the U.S ?in a few weeks VIVA Espana!
[TWENTY-FIVE] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?sometimes[TWENTY-SIX] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?nothing although I’d love a mango[TWENTY-SEVEN] Do you speak any other languages?Espanol, Creole, & a wee bit of French[TWENTY-EIGHT] Whats your favorite smell?the caribbean air
[TWENTY-NINE] Describe your life?All in the Spring, while the lovers & birds sing, I’d be walking along, with no where to go, quietly doing my thing.......
[THIRTY ] Have you ever kissed in the rain?No[THIRTY-ONE] Do you like the rain?if I’m indoors cozied up with a book, sure
[THIRTY-TWO] What are you thinking about right now?mangoes & whether I should do something kinda wild
[THIRTY-THREE] What should you be doing right now?probably folding laundry and cleaning my apt.
[THIRTY-FOUR] What is your favorite memory?laying on the side of a mountain in stowe vermont, completely alone[THIRTY-FIVE] What are you listening to?John Coltrane, then Erykah Badu, Eva Cassidy, Tye Tribbett, Madonna, Tevin Campbell, etc.... (its my "relaxing music" playlist on my IPOD)[THIRTY-SIX] Who was the last person you told i love you to?One of my kids from work
[THIRTY-SEVEN] Who was the last person you yelled at?I’m not a yeller[THIRTY-EIGHT] Do you act differently around the person you like?yes[THIRTY-NINE] What is your natural hair color?dark brown[FORTY] Who was the last person to make you smile?my buddy Will, said something hilarious as usual via text message.

No comments: