I know its been a minute, no excuses I only write when the mood hits me.
Soon I'll be turning the big 33. Not sad about it, just curious.....as to what the year will bring. Its been a weird year so far. Not good, not bad, just weird. No major complaints, hey I'm still living so that's at least worth smiling about. Just feeling anticipatory.....can you "feel" anticipatory?
Been feeling like that a lot lately, like something is about to happen............something I've never done or experienced before. Most people would get excited but I'm not sure that whatever it is, that its going to be positive so I'll hold off on the exact emotion.
I did tell myself this would be my year to experience the unexpected, do things I've never done before, and live my life in a different kind of way. So far, its been pretty good. Some friends think I'm a bit crazy, but hey I'm crazy anyway so it's all good.
I've been keeping a journal of things to try/do/experience. Can't tell em all here, I'll just blog about it as I hit each new experience. So far
1-I've rekindled an old passion, relearning Spanish. Me espanol no es muy bueno, pero practico mucho. Quiero hablar con los personas en Espana sin ayuda.
2. I've had a glass of champagne without worrying about the fate of my soul.
3. I've planned 2 trips for the year. Spain & the Bahamas are on the agenda. Trying to also work in Vegas and Sedonna.
4. I've shared a secret with someone who doesn't even realize it was one of my biggest secrets. One day I'll work up the guts to share that.
5. I've said no to someone. You know how big of a deal that is if you really know me.
6. I've gone a whole week without planning a thing or doing any of the things I was supposed to. That's the hardest thing yet.
7. I've turned the music on in my apt on full blast one day each week and danced until my stomach hurt.
So I'm working on it. So far I'm pretty proud of myself, but i wish I knew what was coming. I can't figure out what it is though. Am I about to have some illicit international affair in Spain.....or maybe win the lotto (guess I'd have to play to win, though). Or maybe some long lost relative who'll tell me I'm really the heir of some king in Africa, or something like that. And in order for me to claim my throne, there are some things I need to do. Including of course having an illicit international affair somewhere, with someone named Paolo, or Luis, or Enrique. LOL I think I'll like Enrique the best.
No major revelations in this blog. Just wanted to mark it down so 6 months down the line I can look back and say "See I told everyone I was psychic!" Stay tuned.........

No comments:
Post a Comment