Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What Kind of Truth is This?


Sometimes the words don't really come.  You'll forgive me but the only way I know how to be truthful today is with lyrics:

1- Its too heavy for me.  Overload overload overload take over for me.  Its too heavy for me. Overload overload but no Superman will save me, but can somebody lend a hand it's too heavy for me. Overload overload overload...

2-One more mile till the road runs out.  I'm about to drive in the ocean, Imma try to swim from something bigger than me, kick off my shoes and swim good...

4- I'm conversing with bricks and steel...

5- I feel underestimated, So unaccounted for.  Then you want to call me to your office right after school and tell me your version of my future...

6- What if the sky and the stars are for show and the aliens are watching live, from the purple matter...

7-You're my shrink for the hour.  Leave the meter running.  It's rush hour, so take the streets if you wanna.  Just outrun the demons, could you?  He said "allahu akbar", I told him don't curse me, "But boy you need prayer", I guess it couldn't hurt me.  If it brings me to my knees, It's a bad religion...

8- When we were kids, we handpainted strawberries on a swing.  Every moment was so precious then...

9-My friend said it wasn't so bad, you can't miss what you ain't had.  Well I can, I'm sad and there will be tears. I've no doubt. There may be smiles but a few and when those tears have run out, you will be numb and blue...

10- The hardest thing to say is what I ain’t saying.  And the best way to say it is to just say it...

And I promise you, now you know what's truthful to me.  Right at this moment.
-Thanks Frank.

No comments: