Speaking of which...sometimes you just want dreams to come true. I've got a few this am:
-Someone please come scoop me up and fly me to some amazing brunch by the beach with a warm breeze and bottomless sangrias.
While I'm gone:
-have a "don't judge me" maid come knock out all those things I listed earlier.
Then:
-take me to an all expenses paid retail therapy experience where all the clothes fit me perfectly and give me that hour glass figure I've always dreamed of. The Beats by Dre that are bought for me should be the perfect shade of Pink and Red and fit in my ear without falling out. I'd also like the logo to be disguised so the next time I'm on the metro someone doesn't bite my ear off trying to steal them. A new phone would be nice too.
Meanwhile:
-My BIG GREEN BOO type should be waiting in my now clean apt...(with nothing but an apron on) and he should indeed be cooking my dinner.
And afterwards:
-Drop me off in front of my apt with flowers in hand (sunflowers of course) and rose petals guiding my path to my bed where...
Obviously:
-Dinner is served in bed. Other things are served in bed too.
And finally:
-Time somehow rewinds to Friday at 4:01pm so that I can do this weekend all over again.
I mean it.
This is what happens when a playlist of good music makes me think any of my dreams can come true.



1 comment:
I'll take everything you said except the incredible hulk. I'll take a caramel colored man. Lol
Post a Comment