Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Truthful Tuesdays

-I don't like the smell of mushrooms. I love the taste but the smell unnerves me.

- I'd love an NFL season where I get to see my Giants play here in the DMV AND a nice road trip to NY at least once during the season to see them on home turf would be extra nice.

-I'm losing hope. Not really sure why or how but I feel it. What on earth do you have if you don't have hope?

-I didn't hit the grocery store this weekend which means this week of healthy eating is gonna be a bust. I hate starting the week off wrong.

-The Doc prescribed ANOTHER inhaler and meds. Sure more steroids are great, I'm sure that won't have any adverse effect on my life at all *side eye*

-I'm pretty sure one of my male co-workers has an obsession with my feet. Like he LIGHTS UP when I wear sandals. Its actually kinda hilarious.

-I'm not sure why but this morning I found my keys in the refrigerator and a block of butter on the hallway table right where my keys should have been. What concerns me most is what created a walk into my apartment straight to the butter situation?

-Giants are the Superbowl Champs. I thought I might remind you of this right here.

-I sleep in a bed with my phone, laptop, tablet and iPod. I need a man, STAT

-Who's on first?

-I envy those with public twitter accounts. I'm sure those of you on tumblr care not one iota of a bit but I do and its my TRUTHFUL Tuesday. I can't have a public acct, too many clients and co-workers with ill intentions. Every now and then though I truly feel censored.

-Why do people always want to tell a single woman that she's single cause she's "too picky". The hell does that mean?

-Sometimes I get annoyed with all the free breaks smokers get at work. I can't sit at my desk 3-4 times a day for 15 minutes doing nothing OBVIOUSLY, but these folk get to go outside and chit chat in the "smokers" area on a bench under a pretty tree and no one says anything to them?

-Equally annoyed with folks and their maternity leave free 6 weeks. I got the short end of the stick on that one too.

-The older I get the more the career of a concubine crosses my mind. That might have been listed on another one of my TT but I feel it may have needed repeating.

-What brand of toilet paper do you use? (I'm obsessed with this question)

No comments: