-I love warm weather. Spring and summer are all for me.
-What I don't like are allergies. Woke up with my eyes almost plastered shut and barely breathing. I promise to never sleep with any window open again.
-Too cold for AC, too warm for windows shut. Breathe freely or sweat? Lesser of two evils?
-My stomach is not cooperating with me. Been two days with nagging pain. The meds keep me from regurgitating everything but its just not a great feeling.
-The tech doing my Bone Density Scan (DEXA) yesterday kept making little noises and shaking her head. Followed by these words "Follow up with your Doctor". I almost slapped her. I know they're not allowed to tell me anything but damn, save me the worry, anxiety and extra 20$ copay and tell me if I'mma be in a walker before I'm 40.
-Going along with the last thought, WHY do Docs, nurses, etc always do the double take when they see me. And then engage me in the "You're too young for this type of medical history" type convo. It is what it is, I didn't chose this. Now get over the shock of how young I am and TREAT ME GODDAMMIT!!
-I am truly thinking being a concubine would have been a better choice than my current career. No, seriously.
-I had breakfast for dinner. At 5pm. It was delicious. Its 8pm. I'm now hungry again.
-My hip is increasingly painful. I'm thinking bad things are coming my way with this.
-Sometimes any kind of noise irritate me. I stayed in silence for 3 hours tonight followed by repeating one Frank Ocean song for a solid hour, now back to silence. I'm ok with this.
-I kinda want to go get just a tad warmer so I can put my toes out for all the world to see. My toes are cute.
-I think I may have lost a friend over something seemingly petty. I'm not as bothered as I thought I'd be.
-I'm trying to convince myself to go to work tomorrow. This repeats itself every day.
-Jumped in the shower this morning and let my loss cascade under the stream of water. Then realized I had absolutely NO shampoo.
-I did a count of how much I've spent in medical visits, lab work and prescriptions thus far this year. I'll be out of my flex benefits in one more month. No good.
-Single life sucks...on most days. All you single and satisfied people hush. I don't want to hear it...
-I don't have any mangoes, avocado or plantains in my apt. I'm sad just about this alone more than all the other things combined.
-Avoided a phone call, Skype message and ichat message tonight from the same person. Not in the mood to give out free counsel tonight.
-I really want to keep going but...

No comments:
Post a Comment