Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fruit-uckable....



I would so devour this. WHOLE. And then probably suffer for a couple of hours because fruit on an empty stomach would cause a major flare for me. But it’d be so worth it. Kinda like that tequila mixed with salad in my belly episode I had a few weeks ago. Yeah raw veggies do that too.

The irony of a semi vegetarian who can’t quite digest fruits and veggies easily. That’s my life….hard to the bone.

I’d still do it though.

#FruitGANGSTA

I bleed blue (but I ain't a Crip tho). Hmmmm I see what I did right there. So I'd eat the blueberries first, grapefruit, strawberries, then mango WAIT.....

There's no mango on that plate!!

*cries real tears*. A plate of almost perfection, but without the mango its just one 5-second desperate hail mary throw knocked down. (Patriots, stand up!) Someone etch-a- sketch me in a pic of the mango.....

Yup I wrote a whole post about fruit. Who mad? Its Saturday morning, I'm chilling, Adele is singing, coffee is delicious and MY GIANTS ARE THE 2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PAUSES TO SALSA IN MY BED*

You knew that was coming right? I won't even get into much about that, my heart for my Men in Blue is BIIIIIIIIIIG....they amazed me on so many levels. Say what you want, I endured weeks of trash talking. Fans of Atlanta, Green Bay, San Fran, Patriots....and even those darn pesky Redskins fans....like they had ANY reason to say a peep to me. Whether they took home that Lombardi or were sitting home on their couches (with your teams, lol) I'd STILL love them. But happily for me that they do have the trophy and I have BRAGGING rights for an entire year at work. (Til next year when we bring home another :-)

So anyway, back to the fruit. I'm on a fruit addiction right now and it kills that I can't quite overdose like I want lest I spend Valentine's Day in the hospital sucking fruit juices through a straw (after days of being starved). I'm seriously contemplating making another Doc appt JUST to find out if there are some kind of meds I can take so I can eat fruits freely. Yes, its that CRUCIAL.
If you don't like fruit, you don't understand. I'm sad for you, but I"m ok with that. Fruit is heaven. So are Funyuns, but yeah fruit rocks all the way, tasty, healthy, you can do fun stuff with it......like really fun....

*Pauses so you can think that all the way through* You with me? Ok lets move on. Fruit is so crucial that (I promise you my Mommy has told me this story a zillion times) my father COULD HAVE BEEN some dude she was dating way back in the day who unfortunately fell off a mango tree and died. #TrueStory

Anywhoooo, are you still mad I wrote a whole post about fruit? Well if you are then you're probably also upset that I used Twitter hashtags on blogger. Or you hate the Giants so any reminder about our WORLD CHAMPION STATUS got you feeling some kind of way. And I'm pretty sure somewhere in this post I began a sentence with the word "but" and we all know that's all kinds of wrong.


#WHOGONCHECKMEBOO

No comments: