So I'm really trying to keep up with my online life....tweeting, fb, blogspot & tumblr. You would think that I had a tech job or something. Lmao...anyhow I'm not trying to neglect you all but sometimes a tweet is just SO much easier than trying to formulate proper grammatical sentences all put together on a blog...
So to recap, I had a birthday and partied ALL week. I got a couple new tats (that darn foot tattoo will get a shine on this post, just cause that thing was PERFECT pain!), a couple new piercings and dyed my locs golden blond. Yeah you can say I'm in a wild & free mode, really the only thing holding me back is that darn job. Lol
That birthday set the mode for a carefree life I'm determined to have. No worries I'm not gonna totally abandon who I am as a person, cause I love me in all my geek corny self. But the judgmental opinions I need not, please ask the last person who called wanting to give me their opinion....it wasn't pretty.
I think I've said (& thought) f&@k you to more people in the past few months than I've ever said in my life. No apologies, it is what it is. If you're along for the ride I commend you. If you prefer Sophie circa 2003, I suggest you set up a memorial.
Let me make it clear. 10 years ago while everyone was enjoying 26, I was fighting for my life. So you'll forgive me if I don't rock 36 like I should have rocked 26....thats the theme for the year, you down?

No comments:
Post a Comment