The beauty of a Thursday off was realized today. I could have spent the better part of the first half of my day lying around in my bed. Thankfully daytime tv drives me to fits of rage, can't stomach that foolishness at all. That & the fact that delivery men would be entering my apt to finally deliver my treadmill was the push I needed.
-Played Molly Maid to myself for 4 hours. 4 loads of laundry, all dishes washed, dried & put away, bathroom, kitchen, & refrigerator all cleaned, floors mopped & vacuumed....please be excited for me, I must be becoming domesticated.
-Whenever one tries to sneak down to the laundry room early in the am not necessarily dressed appropriately or having brushed teeth one WILL encounter EVERY neighbor who'll want to chat.
-The gloriousness of a clean apt on a Thursday reveals itself as a precursor to a housechore free weekend!
-A brand new treadmill is now officially ALL mine.
-Sears home delivery showed up 40 minutes early. Nope I wasn't home and yes, they did wait patiently for someone to show up.
-A successful test run (figure of speech, I walked) without flying off the treadmill. So there all you readers waiting for a fall off story.
-Did some googling on appropriate treadmill usage. Ummm so wait, you're NOT supposed to hold on to the hand rails while walking?! (So now I do understand there will probably be a fall off story somewhere in my lifeline).
-Laid the clothes & shoes on the TM so there's no excuse in the am.
-Doc appts on holidays go much quicker & smoother than regular business days. I think Doc chatted with me longer just cause SHE was bored.
-Tyler Perry actually did a movie I could be proud of. Somewhere out there an angel has gotten their wings.
-I wonder if Janet Jackson knows that she looks like she's a mannequin frozen in time. Yes I know Mannequins are always frozen in time but she looks like a human who's a mannequin who's frozen in time.
-My favorite thing about clean laundry? The fact that my favorite underwear are clean & ready to be worn in comfort.
- Some folks must have been working today and didn't know I was home free. The phone stayed gloriously silent for most of the day.
-I discovered that Social Scope lists @ replies in an I'm format now. Glory! Now I can read replies from folks and actually know what they're replying to me about. #Memoryissueswaytooearlyinlife
-I forgot to eat or drink for most of the morning. I realized that when I went to pee and realized it was almost 1pm and I didn't have to. Pee that is. Don't try that at home folks.
-Its 10 pm & even though I was productive all day I still apparently was well rested cause I'm up and blogging and its 10pm.
- Its 10pm and I'm finally ending this blog post cause if I don't the clothes will still be hanging on the end of my treadmill tomorrow without having been worn by me!
Thanks Thursday. I loved the fling we had. I felt very naughty cause Thursdays never provided pleasure like that before. but. It was oh so right. Don't make yourself a one night stand, feel free to come back soon.....
-Sophia
Peace, love, vegetables and lots of glitter!!

No comments:
Post a Comment