Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random thoughts from my brain....

-Peapod delivery is starting to slack. Got the dreaded “your delivery has been delayed up to 4 hours” message this am. This after getting up early. On a Sunday. FML

-Needs whoever the new masses of people who have discovered Peapod to go back to regular grocery store shopping so that Peapod doesn’t overload and screw up.

-Its amazing how your brain can dismiss someone quickly. Ask me a few weeks ago I’d be telling you a different story. Now, I’m just annoyed.

-So I’m not understanding the big hype to go back to W&M for homecoming this year. Did I miss something? Is it a significant “go back’ year.? My memory won’t let me be down with the hype, someone refresh it please!

-Argued with a friend about my desire to still support NY teams. This cause we are getting into soccer and of course I pick NY to follow. Ummm I know I’ve been in the DMV for over 10 years, but I’ll ALWAYS be a NYer.

-Has a friend who appears to be on the same clumsiness level as me. Thought she was laying her head on a pillow and she instead smacked it directly on the WOOD portion of her bed. Yup, I said it, that WASN’T ME!!

-Deleted 100 folks from my twitter list yesterday. My news feed was getting clogged with foolishness, irrelevant posts and ignorance from certain folk.

-Found out there were 50 people following me that I had never followed. How the heck did they get there?

-Some folks post stuff that make you wanna say STFU!!! All the time, they go on my mute list (love that feature on SS)

-Meth Lab at Georgetown University found. In a freshman dorm. FRESHMEN. My how they have evolved since my days in the dorm. And we thought sneaking in a hot plate was gangster.

-My sister is kicking butt on a workout routine. Like she looks FABULOUS (although she’s gorgeous anyway). Definitely encouraged me to get back into it. (So did my Aunt who made a comment in Creole while Skyping her yesterday…..gotta love ultra honest folk and yes I do still understand Creole!!)

-I was not gonna tell anyone (cause I know after I make this comment everyone’s gonna have a bowl of popcorn ready for me to tell stories but….) I bought a treadmill.

-I will NOT fall off of said treadmill. I will not do anything that induces fits of laughter from my blog readers. Once its delivered, all you will get from me is a “whew that workout was killer” comment.

-Shoutout to my HomeSlice who’s reasoning for where and how to place the treadmill was “Well if you put it that way, when (not if, but when she said) you fall off you might slam into the dresser and knock that heavy tv on your head. But if you put it against the wall, when (damn her) you fall off all you’ll do is hit the wall”. Yeah, thanks Slice.

-Is headed to King’s Dominion for their Halloween/Fright Fest thingie this week. I’m deciding NOW whether I should charge for the reading of that blog post. Lmao…..

-Just in case you forgot, I got scared by a lady bug (see previous post) and almost killed my friend in a maze at Madame Toussaud’s earlier this year. So know that me willingly heading into a Halloween themed activity of ANY kind = FOOLISHNESS

To be continued…..if I survive.

2 comments:

Kiameesha Evans said...

To respond:

-Peapod. That must be some DMV hocus pocus because I've NEVER gotten that message in my 3+ years using Peapod. In fact, I pick the ETA options to save some extra bucks...and they've been pretty spot on.

-Homecoming. I have been dying to go back to Hopkins for Homecoming. Not because I particularly want to go back. But just because I can never go back because it's usually the weekend before my midterms (and Momma didn't raise no fool). I'm sure once I go back, I'll be ticked about the weather, and the crowds, etc. And that will hold me for another 5-10 years. If you're not interested in going back, don't bother. Otherwise, you'll be pissed and complaining about any and everything that doesn't go smoothly

-NY'er. I concur. I'm FROM NY. I LIVE in NJ.

-What's SS?

-Meth Lab. The skillset and organization ofkids these days is so amazing. If more could use it for good, instead of evil, what a wonderful world this would be.

-Treadmill. I have one too! It currently sits in the manspace. If you'd like to be virtual workout buddies, let me know. I could use some motivation.

-King's Dominion. You know my personal thoughts on rollercoasters and anything scary, so I'll keep those comments to myself.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Sophia said...

@ Kim-
-I've had the PeaPod message once before.
-SS is social scope. Its a app for the bb that puts FB & Twitter together. Easier to read for sure.
-Virtual Workout buddies would work for me. I'll let you know when its delivered and we can work something out.
-Please pray my strength for Kings Dominion. And get this, I don't even plan on getting on any rollercoasters....