From My FB status this morning..... emphasis, & details (read drama) added:
as i pondered getting up this am, I saw (w/out glasses on) a small but ferocious beast crawling across my pillow, mere inches from my innocent face. I let out a massive scream & ran from my bedroom. I heard footsteps upstairs, surely someone would call the police. The footsteps sooon stopped (black folk- always wait until the 2nd scream before calling the police, smh) Fearing I was alone in this battle, I grabbed my weapons of mass destruction (ie window cleaner, shoe & empty water bottle) & unwillingly willed myself back into the bedroom. Grabbed my glasses & did re-con on my bed. I had no idea what I would find, silverfish, huge roach, daddy long legs, I just knew it would be something disgusting and terrifying. I MUST find and kill it, I told myself. I'd never be able to sleep in there again if I didn't find it. After many minutes of a mix of throwing pillows around (while yelping) & ripping sheets off, what do I see? A calm ladybug laying on my pillow. A LADYBUG!! WTF, don't those bit%@*s fly south by now?! I seriously need help (& new glasses)

No comments:
Post a Comment