Ok so you know how bloggers who neglect their blog for a month spend time explaining why they haven't been around, and then make promises never to do it again? Yeah, ummmm don't look for that here.
I've been busy and that's life right? I rather like that I've neglected the blog, maybe my 2 faithful blog readers thought I was off on some wild international adventure? No? Ok well I did move and all that. I'd like for someone to explain to me how moving so close to my last apartment still rivaled a cross country move. So much still to be done, but in the meantime I'm still enjoying the fact that I LOVE MY NEW PLACE! Other folks must love it too, this is the first weekend since I've moved that I haven't played hostess to anyone. I love entertaining, but I have to admit, I love walking around in my favorite tank and panties too!
I promised myself that I'd start my morning workouts this coming week. Not really looking forward to that, but since its been hella stinkin' hot this summer, any serious plans to workout outside after work have been foiled. I actually miss my regular workouts, so be prepared for loads of stories (I'm sure) as I finally get my body back into the routine of working out. I'm not going to be fake like some others who talk about the "hurt so good" feeling. I'm going to be real. The first two weeks of working out after you haven't for a long time sucks. It hurts and its embarrassing to know you can't make it through a workout you breezed through in your heydey. Gotta start somewhere right?
Anywhoooo not making any serious plans for the day. Other than each day I battle a new wall in my apt. I can't live with bare walls but I'll be darned if I don't have the WALLS FROM HELL in this apt. Putting up a picture frame is akin to putting up the great wall of China......are they made of steel or something? Or is it brick? Nails don't stand a chance here, but I'm determined to make my new little spot as cozy as I like. Tools may break (I've already broken one) but I will conquer these walls! (Or buy a mammoth pack of sticky putty stuff and pray it holds up.)
Well off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday (mostly in bed)......
Adios folks and always remember....if you really wanna know what's going on with me on a more consistent (nuerotic) basis...catch me on Twitter....I go by the handle "Nubiancooki"

1 comment:
I am one who can certainly relate that life does keep you busy, and sometimes busier than what you expected.
Post a Comment