Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Girly Tin Pail List....

Every now and then I get a hankering to try something new. My latest has been my new-found obsession with all things furniture remakes....you know, upholstery, sprucing up that old bookshelf with a quick sanding and re-staining....I'm killing myself reading folks blogs on the very thing.

Let me side bar this to say, I have ABSOLUTELY NO TRAINING when it comes to arts and crafts. I'm mean on Microsoft Powerpoint presentation, but add real life scissors and paint to things and...well....we're not quite sure I'll end up with the 10 fingers I was born with.

Things like this always get me thinking long term...wonder what life would have been like if I had been born handy. I'm creative but again, handy adds that element of sharp tools....

So I'm thinking of my Girly Tin Pail List. What do you mean you don't know what that is? Of course you do, everyone has one. Yours may not be girly but its there. You know the girly tin pail list.....That's "Bucket List" for you regular folks. (Of course mine would be called something else, that's me). Bucket list doesn't sound classy. Girly Tin pail makes me visualize a nice Tiffany inspired pail of ideas, dreams....all glittered in bling. Makes me even more excited to finally put it all in writing....

Not gonna say much else, cause I'm working on it....


Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Denise said...

LOL..... I feel a kindred spirit....