
(Just came back from getting two wisdom teeth pulled, so I'm hurting and waiting for these precious pain meds to kick in. So not staying long just wanted to put in out in the blogosphere....)
September is OVARIAN CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!!
I need it to be said, asked about, prayed about and everything else you can do to make it known. so if you haven't heard, now you know.
And yes, if it'll help save your life, or the life of someone you love, please ASK me about my story....
I'll be back later with more.....
It whispers....so listen....

3 comments:
I had a wisdom tooth pulled about a week ago. It didn't bother me too much. The dentist did a good job.
I'm peaking and I'm shoutingf rom the roof top!! I pray women all over pay attention to what we're saying...xoxo
Hope you are back up and running in no time at all.
Post a Comment