- I got my first tag from a fellow blogger, Queen Bee
- I've gone from posting very sporadically to now putting up two posts in one night. Yay me!
Pick Your Artist: Anthony Hamilton
Are you a male or female?: "Her Heart"
Describe yourself: "Hard to Breathe"
How do you feel: "Fine Again"
Describe where you currently live: "Coming from where I'm from"
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: "Sailin Away"
Your favorite form of transportation: "Ball and Chain"
Your best friend is: "Diamond in the Rough"
Your favorite color is: "Icing on the Cake"
What's the weather like: "Cool"
Favorite time of the day: "Better Days"
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: "Soul's on Fire”
What is life to you: "They Don't Know"
Your relationships: "Clearly"
Your fear: "Love and War"
What is the best advice you have to give: "Don't Say what you Won't Do"
If you could change your name, you would change it to: "Charlene"
Thought for the Day: "The Point of it All"
How I would like to die: "Last Night"
My soul's present condition: "Pass me Over"
My Motto: "I Tried"
And in true blogging fashion, I have to tag others right? Hmmm lets see... Naturally Alise Karlon Hiliary & Tha Management have a go at it.
But wait.....how do I get the folks I've tagged to know they've been tagged? Sheesh this blogging thing can be so complicated.

4 comments:
You can't have me laughing at you at work like this. To let the others know they've been tagged is either go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they are tagged or just wait for them to come to your blog and see that they've been tagged.
HEY! I found your blog through QueenBee and I wanted to stop by say "Hey" and join your blog family. I've successfully completed all 3.
:-)
I'm confused about your replies to your tag. Are the answers all songs?
Come by and visit my blog
Me & My Ego
www.jenellybean.blogspot.com
Join my blog and Follow me!
QueenBee- ahhh ok. Just couldn't figure it out!
JenellyBean- Hey girlie, Welcome to the fam! Yes the game was to only answer in song lyrics. How'd I do? Off to read your blog...
Hey, great to meet another Ovarian cancer survivor!
Post a Comment