Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Worthy to be Praised (and you can SURELY put a ring on that!)

I'm so NOT doing the required "New Year's" thoughts and reflections/ New Year's Resolution Post. I refuse.

Wanna know what my plans are for the year? Well I'm not going to tell you. If I tell you now, you won't come back and read any more posts for the year. So....gotta keep you guessing (and coming back....)

BTW, really actually not a BTW cause nothing I said earlier leads to this. I'm utterly dying at a clip I found today on You Tube. Single Ladies is playing everywhere, ladies are hoping and praying, but you haven't really felt the song unless you've heard it Gospel Style. All I have to say is 'uhm uhm uhm, let Him use you choir".



This will officially become my favorite version of the song. I love Beyonce, but she can't beat that....and the guy on YouTube in the leotard hitting the moves like Beyonce? Yeah he don't beat that either. Ain't nothing like the Holy Ghost version of Single Ladies, lol.


In the spirit of singing & music, I found another list I took the opportunity to answer. Nope, again no one tagged me (what is up with that?. Maybe 09 will be my year to be tagged. LOL

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how outrageous it sounds!
4. This rule said something about tagging back, but whatever. Nobody tagged me! (And besides, I don't even know HOW to tag! I'm such a blog newbie)


IF SOMEONE SAYS, “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Mamma's Kitchen- CeCe Winans
Purified
(Can we go back to the simple kind of livin? Sure I'm all for that)

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?Forever- Chris Brown
Forever
(So high off the ground? Maybe in silliness)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?Listen -Elisabeth Withers
It Can Happen
(Now THAT I can get with....a man who will listen...)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?

Thank You- Lizz Wright
The Orchard
(To all the people in my life, yes)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Pun Tun Tun- El General
Dancehall 101, Vol 2
(ROTL!- no comment)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
A Taste Of Honey
Lizz Wright
Dreaming Wide Awake
(awww, does that mean I'm too sweet?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
The Payback- James Brown
Dead Presidents
(LOL, yup folks step in line)

WHAT IS 2+2?
I want to come home- Marvin Gaye
Christmas Memories
(he he he...)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Sunshine- DeWayne Woods
Introducing DeWayne Woods
(Yup, my BFF is truly Sunshine)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Deliver me- Rahsaan Patterson
Wines and Spirits
(I know that's right!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Thug Motivation 101- young Jeezy
Lets Get it
(I'm a thug? Really? That's cool, just call me Sophizzle fo shizzle...)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The Glory of the Lord- Stephen Hurd
My Destiny
(Now THAT'S deep)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Take off Your Cool Andre 300
The Love Below
(Me to a tee)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Here with You- Donnie McClurkin
Donnie McClurkin
(Thanks Dad, I knew you were)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
You are My Miracle- Reid Temple
Great & Marvelous God
(hmmmmm)


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The Healing Part- CeCe Winans
Everlasting Love
(That works for me)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Everlasting Love- CeCe Winans
Everlasting Love
(You heard it here first, lol)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Order My Steps- Roland Gresham
Melodies from Heaven
(My friends do provide good direction....)

WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
The Crush- Raashan Ahmad
The Push
(Yeah I'm too seasoned (not old, seasoned) for crushes, bring on true love, or -ahem lust, whatever works)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Freckles- Natasha Bedingfield
Pocketful of Sunshine
(Now committed to putting on sun screen EVERY time I go out!)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
As- Stevie Wonder
Songs in the Key of Life
(Loving who forever....aint no man in the past worth loving forever...)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Back to Life- Soul II Soul
Keep on Moving
(Yeah the mere thought of going back to work in a few days has me chuckling)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Let's Groove- Earth,Wind & Fire
Earth, Wind & Fire
(Ok if a man is so good he'll make me cry? I ain't ready I tell ya! LOL)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
He's A Rock- Fred Hammond
Pages of Life
(What does that mean?)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
All Night Long- Robin Thicke
The Evolution of Robin Thicke
(Ooooh I'm still sizzling even though my workout plan has gone into hibernation)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Soldier- Erykah Badu
New Amerykah
(not scared of soldiers, just scared FOR the soldiers)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Torn Down- Brandy
Human
(late 2001- summer 2003-torn down FOR SURE!)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Grateful- Hezekiah Walker
20/85 The Experiencce
(Sometimes it is hard to be grateful for what you have when you want so much more, thanks for the reminder)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Worthy to be Praised- Micah Stampley
The Songbook of Micah
(I'm worthy.....I like the sound of that)

*If you decide to tag yourself (be bold, like me!) let me know or link it to here.*

Uh oh oh, uh uh oh oh oh......
Thugizzle Sophizzle putting her signtizzle on this postizzle.....

No comments: