So ok, I'm very obviously ignoring this blog more than I should. Between Twitter and Tumblr (and an occasional fb status song lyric) I think I'm a bit overwhelmed with social media.....I think I've said that before. Now summer's over and I'm still, trying to restart.
I started this blog for many reasons, one being having a voice that goes out to the internet world uninterrupted. I'm not a professional writer (obviously) and its actually a surprise that I want to keep it going cause the ONE thing I hated in school was writing essays. Oh the irony....
I've been drafting and re-drafting my bucket list, traveling, and working. Oh and my body has a few more piercings than it had this time last year. I'd be a gangsta if I were brave enough to post my bucket list here. I'm not. Sorry, but some things are a girls' secret. Just so you know I have indeed fulfilled one of them, and almost completed another. Its a 25-item list of goodies....perhaps I'll share as I complete them. Or not, but....
There's a definite reason for this blog though so I've just gotta give it the attention it needs. Maybe I need to start re-reading some of my favorite bloggers postings to see what they've been chatting about. I'm not giving it up, its near and dear to my heart. Perhaps someone can tag me in one of those 30 day challenges or something to rekindle the fire, spark the flame.....
Says me who currently has had a song on repeat that starts with the line: I just wanna show you how much....

1 comment:
I can understand being overwhelmed which is one reason why I just won't touch twitter. I'd probably be sucked in! *lol* Keep writing here if you still feel the push and don't worry about long breaks.
Post a Comment