Read some, slept some, read some more. Then got up, took a shower and put on (a new shade of course) some lipstick and gloss. Yup that's about it for productivity for the day.
I know I've been ghost from here for a while but we've already covered that topic in a blog before right?
I'm quickly becoming a beauty blog junkie....don't get me wrong. I'm a girly girl, but its been a while since I kept up my makeup routine. I've been a lipstick girl from way back when, my Mom loves to tell stories about how I kept my rubie red lips on point from VERY young. I'm addicted to lip glosses though...its a shame how many I have and lose and buy more cause I think I've lost them and then find them again. Part of that problem is my handbag obsession, but that's another topic for another time. Anywho just wanted to check in.... got some more blog reading to do. Happy Saturday!

3 comments:
I hope your love for those beauty blogs doesn't make your wallet hate you! *lol* Enjoy!
I just love a woman who loves her lip gloss. Whomever get to kiss you is in for a real treat. n_n
To: "D-Man"- You've made me smile.....thank you!
Post a Comment