Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cause I Can't Even Make this Stuff Up

I think it just makes more sense for me to copy a few of my tweets this am so you see how a potentially lazy vacation day can take a turn oh so quickly.

#thatawkwardmomentwhen you forget the notice you got yesterday about maintenance entering your apt today to fix a leak....

So you remember at the last minute, JUMP out of bed SHOWER quick as hell & throw on clothes. JUST as you pull up your skirt....(and I do mean AT THE EXACT MOMENT)

The maintenance guy knocks for .003 seconds then IMMEDIATELY puts the key in the lock & enters your apt...

& of course the leak he's coming to fix is in the kitchen. The very kitchen you tore to pieces yesterday cooking for friends and was too lazy to clean at the end of the nite

Then as he leaves your apt, the maintenance guys says (in heavily accented Spanish accent) "You smell SO good!" Lmaooooooooo

#thiscantbelife

No comments: