Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I Think I'm Amazing, Don't you??

Ok I won't make this long since I rambled on forever yesterday. Just excited that I'm stepping up my technology game!!

Those of you who know me know I'm a wanna be tech head. You know a wanna be right? No schooling, no innate skill, just a burning desire to keep up with technological times.

I've started a long love affair with all things google. I mean it, I have google taking my business calls, answering emails, IMing and video chatting, syncing my bb contacts, keeping my calendar up to date, typing documents and a zillion other things. Really and truly if I could get a google washing machine and a google dishwasher me thinks I'd never get married! LOL (that was a joke. Sexy, respectful men reading my blog that want to love me forever you still have a chance. Just buy me a google ring and we're set!) Lol

I'm even salivating over google apps I'm not even a part of yet or have no clue how to use it. Google friend Connect? Huh (anyone knowing how to use that drop me an email) google wave? Why is google waving? Who are they waving to? Should I wave back? Anywho....looks hella cool, can't wait for my invite (hint hint google gods).

My latest has been porting my blog over to the gmail account I actually use. Fiddled with some settings today and Voila! I'm set!! By the way who knew my measly blog had 7 followers!! 7 folks who actually don't mind reading my off kilter rants and random thoughts? So cool! A mere fledgling on the blogger stratosphere yet 7 humans (no google bots here!) Deem me worthy of following? Love you Magical 7 and as soon as I learn to link to ya, I'll edit this post and do ya right! Lol

Ok gotta go add some widgets now (sound like a pro don't I?) And by the way, I'm posting this via my blackberry, if it actually posts, gonna do a virtual jig in celebration of my cerebral blogging prowess!!

Love, your friendly google-stan (was gonna say google-slut or google-ho, however me thinks that would be a bit much)....although if a google god showed up at the door with some pink tulips....lol
-Sophia
Peace, love, vegetables and lots of glitter!!


Edited post: to include my Blog Fans....ooops followers

Ok so the first is my sister and she has no blog of her own. I'm her only sister so she has to love me best. Speaking of best, yeah my 2nd is my bff.... Ok now on to the non nepotism folk... A GOOGLE WAVE (well if I had the app I'd send ya an invite!) and THANK YOU to : The Brown Blogger, JenellyBean, MrStrather, QueenBee, and NaturallyAlise

3 comments:

QueenBee said...

You are too funny

Kia Taylor said...

I was just looking into google voice, is that what you have? I've been thinking about all things google!!

Naturally Alise said...

Yes, I the Googles are the ish :) (And thanks for the shoutout sista)