Earthquake in Haiti. You can help.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Random thoughts.....no reason

I'm not sure exactly what I'm feeling right now, but one thing I do know, privatizing my blog made me feel more locked in than anything else. What else is the reason for a blog, but to let the world hear what I'm thinking..... So to hell with those of you who'd use this for evil (lol, really though I can't possibly be that large of footprint in your life) and for those who read in love....thank you.

Ever have those life moments when it seems everything and nothing is going on at the same time? That's how I feel and you know what.? Not gonna complain about it, its life and I've learned long ago, life isn't fair....

Some things I do know:

-I appreciate those TRUE friends, and aquaintances who are real. Its amazing how much patience, joy, and love you bring to my life. Thank you.

-Drama in the work place is a never ending thing. I'm not sure I'm cut out for administration, supervising peers is NOT my strong suit.

-Wonder if those same peers on my job, would treat me differently and with more genuine compassion, respect and understanding if the shoe was on the other foot. Its not easy supervising peers, or friends, or even those so called friends....lol yeah YOU TOO

-Health is a luxury. I think my body's been braking down for far too long way before its time. I'm annoyed, worried, scared out of my mind sometimes waiting for the other shoe to drop. What a way to live...

-Put a new friend through the ringer and he survived.....sorry babe....its just the therapist (and worryer in me)

-is thinking the Peace Corps may not be as bad as I'm thinking....

-Missing a buddy who's in the healing process....keep your head up, been there.....if you're reading this, just wanted you to know I miss our chats

-Is for the first time in my life, having a year long issue with trust....

-is worried about what the Doc is going to say tomorrow.....such is life but I'm so damn tired of worrying....

-truly regrets not planning any vacations this year. All of this frustration may be due to my not having my yearly dose of toes in the sand....

-is worried about a friend who I think has been misled. Rely on the truth....

-wants to be in a place where I can laugh and shake off the haters, but I'm human and have a heart. Words and actions do hurt.....

-joy comes in the morning....can I skip the nights though?

-is thinking.....I'd give it all up....for peace.

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

Thanks for inviting me to your private blog. There will be haters whether you do good, whether you do bad, so live for the moment. Piss somebody off just because you can. Some people need to be pissed off just so they can get a reality check. Holla back now, ya hear!