
My niece Gabriella started school this month. Interestingly enough I realize I don't blog much about my niece. This from an Aunt who within Gabu's first few months of life created more powerpoint plays that had folks laughing than anything else. I just know if I blogged about her more, I'd have a whole blog about my niece and nothing else. Really, SHE IS MY LIFE! I love my niece. She is mini me truly. From the day she was born she's been keeping me in stitches. She's now in school and I'm wondering. Where did all the years go?
From singing "Take me Out to Saint Louie" to now obsessing over High School Musical in a matter of months. I don't worry about her though, she's been fearless all her life and I doubt that school is going to shake her any.
Now my sister, her I worry about. She's fragile you see, lol. More of a wuss I'd like to say. LOL. She's the mother who hovers outside of dance class, just to see her baby. She's having mini strokes on the playground as Gabu slides down the slide at top speed backward.
And more recently she's the one left in shock cause her baby runs up to the school door into school without a thought about her poor Mama in the background who was waiting for the kiss goodbye. My poor sister, I think she's too, trying to figure out.....where did all the years go??

1 comment:
Hey I nursed her forever, changed diapers, still kissing booboos. All I ask for is a kiss or at the very least a wave before you get to the building. Actually we can't even walk her to the building, but must wait at the corner while she walks the half block to school and she's only in Kindergarten. This is going to be a long 13 years.
From Sophia's sister
Post a Comment