Haven't really been in the mood to blog lately....don't know what that's about. Maybe I should get some of my saved drafts and publish them. We'll see.
Anyway, just wanted to say thank you today. Ever had one of those days when you had something you specifically asked God about and He answered it? Well I had one of those days, and you can't imagine how much I'd just like to thank God for this seemingly small thing, that was such a huge deal to me. Don't ask what it is cause I wanna keep it between me and God. But I do want to "testify" and give a heartfelt "Thank you!" to God from the bottom of my heart...
Now carry on...

2 comments:
God definitely answers prayers, sometimes in mysterious ways and not necessarily the way you want Him too, but He's always there!
He's good, all the time...
xoxo
Post a Comment